JOY IS STRENGTH

It is a bright new day and I just want to let you know one vital parameter that conquers all situations today. This is extremely necessary for you in turbulent and windy times. This is what sustains you to go on when you are extremely weak and can't carry on. It is the JOY of the LORD. While I know that difficult times always drains your energy and strength, JOY is there to refill what is loss in higher dimensions so you can be ahead of the situation. Joy won't bring similar strength. It brings unusual strength to carry on. The joy of the lord has become my strength. The joy of the lord is my strength. Young man, you need to come to a point where the JOY of the lord becomes your strength. It is hard to be happy when things are not working as it suppose to be. Its abnormal for me to say you should be. In fact, some situation will knock you down to the point of negotiating giving up or suicide. Some may cause you tears and no words of man can comfort you. Some situations will drain all your laughter and you will see a very jolly fellow becoming sad or locking in. Dude, it is possible to have such. The world we live in has been deformed to cause such occurrences. You will have to go through them and overcome them. You will have to scale the huddles and come out refined. But in doing so, you must make sure JOY is not missing your life. The joy of the lord is my strength. I know its hard. When you don't have money and your mate are prospering, be joyous. When you don't have jobs and all you have acquired seems to be useless as in certificates, rejoice. When you friends are building houses and buying cars and you seem to be far away from purpose, draw from the well of salvation with joy. I am not saying be happy young man. I am saying be joyous. Happiness has a physical object. Joy has GOD as its object. Happiness is centered on what you see. Joy is centered on what cannot be seen. I remember then when things were terribly hard for me. Some will ask, how can he be laughing and smiling when his mates are married with kids? How can he be jumping around in church and in nearly every units when his colleagues are doing fine in their careers? How can he be doing visitations and evangelism when all around him is not seemingly working. Well, I heard some and some I was told. It never bothered me anyways. You know why young man, I drew strength from God and not an object. I drew my support  from God and not certificates. The moments the devil can shift your attentions to what you have acquired that ought to bring you happiness and are not, you become sad and your emotion become shattered. Your face is filled with this horror that the enemy rejoices over. Your attention must be on the purpose that God has for you and draw strength from having him IN you rather than possessing degrees and skills. Young man, am I saying I didn't get tired, no. I did. Was I happy with my conditions? No, I was not.  Did I say I didn't cry sometimes? No, I cried. But one thing that carried me on was JOY of God. Joy cut out in GOD. Joy is one of the fruit of the Holy Spirit. The meaning of what I am saying to you is that the comforter was there to bring Joy in me. There is a spring in me. The spring of joy of the lord. So when strength was drained. There come a refreshing. When tears comes, there come a deep flowing stream within me. I understood that my victory is embedded in joy. I understood one that weapon for overcoming the phase was joy. This is because it is my strength. Now, has my strength object changed, NO. In abundance and lack, the object of our JOY is GOD. In darkness and light, in tears and laughter, in barrenness and fruitfulness, your object of strength must be GOD. Joy is strength. Holy Spirit uses the scriptures in you and the one you feed on daily to revitalize you all the time. When men are saying there is a casting down, you will be saying there is a lifting up. Your primary responsibility is to feed on God's word. Fellowship with the Holy Spirit and you will see an ocean of Joy overflowing IN you. Though the fig tree does not blossom, you will yet rejoice in the lord. The joy of the lord is your strength. Draw it daily and you will overcome and come back bearing testimonies bringing in the harvest.  

Reference; Nehemiah 8 v 10, Isaiah 12 v 3, John 7 v 38. 

TheProcess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES

FRIENDS

TRUST GOD EVEN IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE